HOW TO FILL YOUR JOB VACANCIES
Hire smart by considering international applicants who have had their credentials evaluated; enjoy the benefits of a diverse workforce
- Don't let your company languish because of unfilled job vacancies
- Broaden your talent pool by considering applications from international applicants
- Reduce your hiring risk by referring these candidates to World Education Services (WES) www.wes.org/ca to obtain a credential evaluation. (WES is recognized by the Ontario Government)
- A credential report from WES will provide you with the Canadian equivalency and the assurance that the credentials are authentic
- You will be able to hire, pay and promote equitably when your candidate has a credential evaluation
PRELIMINARY ONLINE EQUIVALENCY (POE)
POE is a self directed web-base service where individuals and organizations can look up equivalencies of international academic credentials instantly.
POE is used by employers, professional licensing associations and academic institutions as a pre-screening tool.
Contact Andrew Czerwinski, firstname.lastname@example.org, 416-972-0070 ext. 226
Last revision on April 20, 2009